This ISCA Web-site Dealer Agreement (the "Agreement") is a binding contract between the International Scouting Collectors Association, Inc. (hereinafter "ISCA") and ___________________, doing business as _____________________________________ (hereinafter the "Recognized Dealer"). This Agreement is effective upon execution by both parties (hereinafter the "Effective Date") and is valid for a period of three (3) years from the Effective Date, unless a written extension is executed between the parties or the Agreement is terminated by either party prior to the expiration of that term as described below. Note: The definition of who qualifies as a "Recognized Dealer" will be as determined exclusively by the ISCA Standards Committee.
- On the ISCA Web-site, ISCA will:
- List the Recognized Dealer in a special Recognized Dealer's section.
- Provide a description of the Recognized Dealer (short paragraph as supplied by the dealer).
- Provide the Recognized Dealer's contact information.
- Provide a link to the Recognized Dealer's web-site.
- Show the Recognized Dealer's logo and/or other identifying graphic as supplied by the Recognized Dealer.
- Periodically update the information as requested by the Recognized Dealer.
- In each ISCA Journal, ISCA will:
- List the Recognized Dealer in a special Recognized Dealer's section as being a "Recognized Dealer that supports ISCA and agrees to comply with its Code of Ethics."
- Provide in the Recognized Dealer's section the Recognized Dealer's web-site link and contact information to be supplied by the Recognized Dealer.
Recognized Dealer's Responsibilities:
- On the Recognized Dealer's web-site, the Recognized Dealer will:
- Provide a link to ISCA's web-site.
- Show ISCA's logo graphic on the Recognized Dealer's web-site (to be provided by ISCA).
- Include a statement that encourages the Recognized Dealer's customers to join ISCA.
- Include a statement that the "Recognized Dealer supports ISCA and that it adheres to ISCA's Code of Ethics."
- Provide a link to the ISCA's Membership Application.
- In all of its mailers or sales catalogs, the Recognized Dealer shall include information about ISCA:
- Items in paragraphs 1(a) through 1(d) of the Recognized Dealer's Responsibilities.
- Include an ISCA informational flyer or the information from the flyer (file/graphics to be supplied by ISCA) - typically a one page back-to-back flyer of ISCA information and an ISCA Membership Application, but may include special information about an ISCA sponsored trade-o-ree or convention.
- At trade-o-rees or other such similar events, the Recognized Dealer shall have available the ISCA Informational Flyer/Membership Application, as described in paragraph 2(b) above and make copies of such documents for distribution at the events.
- For all "sales packages" that result from e-bay sales or direct sales, the Recognized Dealer shall include in the mailer to the Recognized Dealer's customer a copy of ISCA's Informational Flyer/Membership Application, as described in paragraph 2(b) above.
This Agreement may be terminated by either party prior to the expiration of the defined term described above upon written notice by either party to the other party.
Effective Date of this Agreement:
Approved and Accepted by:
Authorized ISCA Representative (and date)
Recognized Dealer Representative (and date)